Home Wish List
Before you can run, you have to walk, right? The same goes for house hunting! To help the Jane Campbell Team better serve you, decide what attributes are most important to you.
Once you have your Home Wish List together, schedule a meeting with us to go over the list. We’ll figure out what areas are best suited for your price point and must-have criteria.
Added bonus! These consultations with us are always FREE to you during the home buying process because we want to educate you on the market.
- Age: Do you prefer historic properties or newer ones?
- Style: Do you have a special preference for ranches, bungalows, or another style of construction?
- Bedrooms: How many?
- Bathrooms: How many? Are they updated?
- Living and Dining Areas: A traditional, formal layout, or a more open, contemporary plan?
- Stories: How many?
- Square feet: How much space?
- Ceilings: How high?
- Kitchen: How big? Recently updated? Open to other living areas?
- Storage: Big closets, a shed, an extra-large garage?
- Parking: A garage or carport? Room for how many cars?
- Extras: Attic or basement?
- Play/exercise room
- Bonus room
- Security system
- Sprinkler system
- In-law suite
- Hot tub
- Wooded lot
- Patio, deck, or porch
- Laundry room or muck room
Post by: Jane Campbell & Brittney Whidden
Ready to get started on your next real estate adventure? We’re ready for you! If you’re looking to buy, sell, or invest in real estate in Middle Tennessee, send us an email.